29th Of AUGUST 2020
New flights announced to Madeira.
In September over 140 international flights will be operating to and from Madeira.
- German operator Condor will go from operating 2 flights per week to 6 per week.
- Tuifly Germany will be flying 8 flights per week from Munich, Dusseldorf, Hanover and Leipzig.
- British airways look to make the most of the exciting news about the new airbridge to and from the UK and will be increasing from 3 to 5 flights per week.
- EasyJet will be flying from London, Berlin, Bristol, Manchester, and Basil.
- Jet 2 are operating 9 flights per week from London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, East Midlands and Edinburgh in Scotland.
- Tuifly UK will be flying 8 flights from London, East Midlands, Birmingham and Manchester Edelweis operating flights from Zurich will be flying twice per week.