29th Of AUGUST 2020
New flights announced to Madeira.
In September over 140 international flights will be operating to and from Madeira.
- German operator Condor will go from operating 2 flights per week to 6 per week.
- Tuifly Germany will be flying 8 flights per week from Munich, Dusseldorf, Hanover and Leipzig.
- British airways look to make the most of the exciting news about the new airbridge to and from the UK and will be increasing from 3 to 5 flights per week.
- EasyJet will be flying from London, Berlin, Bristol, Manchester, and Basil.
- Jet 2 are operating 9 flights per week from London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, East Midlands and Edinburgh in Scotland.
- Tuifly UK will be flying 8 flights from London, East Midlands, Birmingham and Manchester Edelweis operating flights from Zurich will be flying twice per week.
Explore the best of Madeira Guide
The guide is full of useful information, such as:
- Culture-hunters should visit the friendly local villages near Poço dos Chefes, a natural spring.
- People bagging early bookings for their Summer 2022 holiday should consider Pico Ruivo, the highest peak in Madeira, at 1,862m above sea level. Since weather conditions can be choppy, it’s best to tackle the 6-hour trek in Summer.
- In the Winter, book a waterside restaurant in Paul do Mar at 5.30-7pm to catch the beautiful orange, red and yellow sunset.
- Experience mind-blowing views over Madeira on the Cabo Girao Viewpoint, the highest cape in Europe, sitting at 580m above sea level.