It is our top priority to continue offering to our guests and visitors a memorable experience in a safe environment. Palheiro Nature Estate offers the exclusive tranquil environment of the 120-hectare, huge open spaces and is the perfect resort destination to enjoy a relaxing vacation.
Casa Velha do Palheiro received the Clean & Safe stamp created by Turismo de Portugal. For more information please click on the following link: https://www.visitportugal.com/en/content/clean-and-safe.
The Clean & Safe stamp implies the attached guidelines, among others as follows:
- All guests will be asked to complete check-in online.
- All luggage will be disinfected by our staff before entering the hotel.
- Upon arrival and periodically we will be asking all guests to check body temperature through a contactless thermometer.
- Hotel guests must wear mask when circulating in the hotel and respect social distancing of 2 meters.
- Restaurant capacity was reduced to guarantee social distancing, menus will be presented in a safe way, buffet breakfast is temporally replaced by a la carte service.
- In certain days of the week the main restaurant may be not available, and dinner service will be served at the Club House Restaurant, located within the Palheiro Nature Estate.
- Please check with our reception staff, the opening hours of our Food & Beverage services.
- The Clubhouse restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner
- Reduced room service hours
- Guests will need to make reservations in advance for restaurants, Spa, Tennis, Gym, Indoor Pool and transport services.
- Sunbeds at the pools will have 1 meter between them and will be sanitized at various times throughout the day.
- Housekeeping staff will not enter rooms whilst guests are present. Additionally, Housekeeping services may be restricted.
- Hotel will continue to explore and make use of digital technology so that we can provide seamless service whilst respecting social distancing all times.
We recommend all guests to consult the below link before arrival for up to date information about recommendations and restrictions on the Island:
We want to take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing support and cooperation during these challenging times.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require any further information.
Norberto de Sousa
Resort Manager - Palheiro Nature Estate