It is our top priority to continue offering to our guests and visitors a memorable experience in a safe environment. Palheiro Nature Estate offers the exclusive tranquil environment of the 120-hectare, huge open spaces and is the perfect resort destination to enjoy a relaxing vacation.
We are applying the following guidelines, among others:
- All guests will be asked to complete check- in online.
- Guests must wear mask when circulating in closed spaces and respect social distancing of 2 meters.
- Restaurants capacity was reduced to guarantee social distancing, menus will be presented in a safe way.
- If breakfast is requested it will be delivered at the property.
- Guests will need to make reservations in advance for restaurants, Spa, Tennis, Gym and transport services.
- Sunbeds at the pools will have 1 meter between them.
- Housekeeping services will be restricted, if you require the normal service please let us know on arrival.
- Hotel will continue to explore and make use of digital technology so that we can provide seamless service whilst respecting social distancing all times.
We recommend all guests to consult the below link before arrival for up to date information about recommendations and restrictions on the Island:
We want to take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing support and cooperation during these challenging times.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require any further information.
Norberto de Sousa
Resort Manager - Palheiro Nature Estate